Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your product is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- Upon receiving your order we will verify that we have your item in stock and proceed with processing your card within 1-3 days from the date of your order.
- Once the tracking numbers are available we will issue those to you via email to the email you provided at the time of your purchase. If for some reason you do not receive the tracking information from our team within 8 days of your order, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most orders ship in about 3 to 10 days.
- Products that are on backorder or have to be custom made will take longer to ship.
- At BirdCagesUSA.com, all shipments within the contiguous USA (lower 48 states - excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories) are free and shipping is included in the price you see shown on the website.
- Generally, orders placed with us will leave the warehouse within two business days. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, an order will take up to 1-2 weeks to ship. Although your item may ship out immediately it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us. Generally, we will ship orders via FedEx or UPS but we reserve the right to use any carrier.
- Some of the larger items in our store ship freight. Once your order arrives at the local delivery terminal you will receive information for the appointment to deliver the order. We will provide you with the name of the local delivery carrier, their phone number, your order tracking number, and the scheduled appointment information so that you can contact the local delivery agent if necessary.
Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. Territories
We ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional shipping fee. You can contact one of our customer support specialists for a shipping quote by providing the product(s) you wish to purchase as well as your shipping address.
- Bird cages - unfortunately, we do not ship to any areas outside the United States at this time.
- Bird cage covers - due to their smaller weight and dimensions, we can certainly ship covers to international locations! Just let us know which cover you want and your shipping address and we will let you know what the additional shipping fee will be.
You can email us (email@example.com) for any inquiries about shipments and to get shipping quotes to locations outside the contiguous USA.